Saturday, March 29, 2008

Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Hey Home Slice or Slices (However that does not sound right?)
Anyways I went go kart racing 4 the first time today YUSSSSSS. I had so much fun and even CRASHED lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after a warm up race thingy the dude that worked there stoped me and said "You were driving erratic and need to slow down on the turns" and im all hmmm is that why I crashed coming around the corner and got whip lash? LOL anywyas it was so much FUN ecspecially the crash!!!! Here are a couple pics!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lub Always, An Erratic Driver lol<3>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i have been using the word erratic like all day today.

but you agree that wasn't as fun as afterwards at the mall with heidi right? :):):):):

Broken In Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Broken In Love said...

heidi was owwwwwwwwwwwwww except heidi wasnt his name idk his name and of course al i got outa him was "we have soda" and "1.25" idk i had alota fun racing

Anonymous said...

Ahhh go kart racing looks like fun!
I've only been on the bumper cars at Knotts Berry farm (hahaha).
And LOOK I figured out how to comment! haha <3 ya!