Thursday, April 10, 2008

Im Unloading!!!!

Im approaching the end of theeeeeee weeeekkkk so here I go to unload! So Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday were all pretty good dayz. I had the most fun this week so far at yg (of course) who am I fooling? I always have fun at yg and it was humbling (laughs poor nique and i laughs). Anyways Tonys teaching was really good and ispirational (he talked about christian persecution). Oh ya we also ended our amazing Faith Factor Series :(. Yup today was good cuza drama which is always fun. Plus i got my class schedule for next semester and im pshyced :). Tomarrows gonna be great cuza Nickys wedding and i get to hang with "my girls" lol! Than cumes saturday which mean some sleep or wait i think idk. Anyways i just came to uload! HAHAHA. If any of you feel like praying 4 me THAD BE STELLAR!
My Prayer Request
School (specifically that I can keep my grades up and get thru the last 6 weeks of school)
Getting My Work Permit (that things will work out and it will be a painless process)
Getting My Passport (that God will provide and once again for a painless process)
Summer 08 Mexico Trip (that i will recieve a clear answer from God and that despite my desires I will step out in FAITH and du what God has called me to!
Thanks Alot Guys :)
I LOVE YA ALLLLLLLLLLL
Stay Happy :) (Dude this is the most serious post iv ever done hahaha)

No comments: