Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home






Hey All!
Well I've been home for a week now, but things have been immensely crazy. I guess that is part of re-entry and coming home from a missions trip. It's taken me until today to get over the jet lag BLAH. I strongly dislike jet lag =p. It's been great to be home but also difficult. I have experienced re-entry like no other and it has just been hard. I wake up every morning with an emptiness in my heart. I want to be with the Irish and see God move. It's so grand to reflect upon the things God did in Ireland this summer. I saw mountains moved, walls broken down, and life's changed for Jesus Christ. I saw the power of prayer and the strength of God perfected in the weakness of his people. I saw the words of Jesus come alive and promises He has made to the Ireland Missionaries fulfilled. It was by far the most amazing mission trip I have ever been on. I will take the next few weeks to blog about what God did there as well as pics. I want to ask that you pray for the Ireland team as they heal and re-enter into normal everyday life. Thank you!
Love Ayana <3

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I know the feeling exactly!
Just got back from a week long camp at Church that was filled with just loving God, and transitioning back to normal life is difficult. I just realised that just because I left doesn't mean I can't still enjoy God at home, by talking to Him and reading His Word and letting Him shine on me. I love you dearest! I'm always praying!
Meredith