Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my heart is full

Not because I have it all figured out but because God has it all figure out.
Not because I love like I should but because God loves me and I have his love in me.
Not because life is painless but because God has endured the most wretched pain.
Not because life is easy but because God carries me when I can't do it myself.
Not because disappointments don't come but because when they do God tells me "this is for my glory".
Not because I'm perfect but because the one who died for me is perfect and blameless.
Not because I always have faith but because when I am faithless....he is still faithful.
Not because I always have hope but because Jesus is Hope.
Not because I have power on my own but because of God living in me I have his power.
Not because I deserve this all but because Jesus loves me anyways....
That is why my heart is full today.
That is why I have the strength to praise my Jesus.
Thank you Lord.

No comments: