Tuesday, November 22, 2011

yes.i.am.thankful.thank.you


Well it seems weird that I haven't blogged in a month. Oh how I miss thee Blog World!! Life has been insanely beautifully crazy. I am happy to be back. For however long that is seeing that finals are next week. AHA! Crazy! Anyways I decided not to do a thankful countdown like a I usually do every year for the month of November. Well this weekend made me beyond thankful for everything I have. I have told this story so many times I am tired of telling it. (trust me I will still have to tell a billion people). ANYWAYS!! I was in a car accident on Saturday. Nothing too too major but I will say it opened my eyes. We were hit on the drivers side but head on from the truck. Our drivers window shattered as you can see in the photo. But we are all okay. The driver suffered some head trauma but is doing well.

The point of me talking about this so openly here is that I am thankful for my life right now. I am thankful for my amazing family, friends and boyfriend. Thankful God has given me another day with them.This thanksgiving I have soo much to be thankful for and I give God the glory that this crash wasn't the end for me :)

after the crash. i am aware that i look half dead but who cares..???
the car


1 comment:

morgan. said...

i am definitely thankful that you are okay <3