Monday, March 5, 2012

there is no darkness

for awhile now (since mid January) this idea of light has been a theme in my life. at first when God was making it clear He was trying to teach me something I realized there were areas of my life that were in the dark. through some stuff God brought those areas into the light. i was sooooooooooooooooo thankful. recently however God has continued to remind me of this. i wasn't sure if it was just a reminder or something else. i realized the other day that it was a little of both. last Wednesday some stuff happened and I was a little scared going into it. then Friday I got some news that wasn't horrible but was pretty disappointing. then today i got some news that made me want to punch a wall. all of this stuff is about the same thing. so then I was like God what does all of this have to do with light and darkness? i felt God say "you don't have to fear, because with me there is no darkness." see I am walking with the Lord therefore I have no reason to fear. there is no darkness in this trial because I am trusting God, not man.
-ariana

No comments: