Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Friends :)

I was thinking about how amazing each of these people are today! I am going to take a moment to say how individually sweet they are.



Bethany- I love her <3!!!!!!!!.> a short time and I cant thank God enuff for her. Thanks My deary. Thanks for the laughs and helping me to try to persuade Nicky to take us to Wal mart ;). No matter what anyone says your argument was wonderful.








Mary i mean Jenna-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! our relationship cracks me up! I NEED SPRINKLES AND KANODE ;) with an e? wow good times. u make me laugh and cry its interesting :). ily ;) hahahahah thxz for stalking kanode on myspace and listenting to my problems. than again im listening to u blab about how sad ur lamp is and how shiloh and kenya have better lamps =O where did that cum from? and your converse from when u were six. i love when we bought a drink from that place in the mall cuz they guy that workd there was hawt. or the time when u saw Kanode and DIED! being cheerleaders with u was fun I ADMIT ya take a picture! okay thanks chica ur da best peace out dog! (do u know that dog?). Love Shrub ahem how do u spell that?







Audrey- I love u babe. thanks for understanding me and coming thru for me. We have had some tough times but we made it thru and i give God the glory for that. Thanks for keeping me company in mehico and watching out for me. It was a scary step at first but u were there. Thanks for being an awesome christian mentor and encouraging me. Lotsa Luv <3>






Issy- I GOT YOUR NOSE! ;) hahah thanks for everything sista youv been more than a best friend. I couldnt even ask for someone like u! U have stuck by me u all the drama and I love u for that. Thanks for bringing sum humor to the east coast. I dont know what I would have done getting back to the bus early without u and ur mom. Stealing mitchs watch was fun hehehe and almost getting kicked out of the bus for our "obnoxious" talking. I think the best part of the trip was our stop at KFC :(. That was insanely GROSS! Thanks chica for putting up with my bro. I love u sunglass girl <3




No comments: