Friday, February 12, 2010

Finding Words

I feel like I haven't really written in forever!! Things have been crazy, I started talking about possibly quitting drama at school and seeking the Lord from there. I never really got a chance to update you all. Within the realm of prayer and a couple meetings, the Lord granted me the desire of my heart. Why I don't know cause I am so unworthy!! I met with my Pastor about starting a Drama club at my church and he gave me the go ahead. We have begun to form the team and we are very excited to see what the Lord does through it. We have our first performance at Winter Camp this weekend. We are doing the Everything skit and are very excited!! Your prayer for the team as well as the impact of the skit would be greatly appreciated. It has been amazing to see the hand of the Lord upon this situation, I am so blessed and blown away by what He has done. I was driving home yesterday from school (I always think hard when I'm in the car) and I was just thinking and praising the Lord for what he has done. I found out about a month ago that my sister, bro in law, and nephew are moving to Australia. I am stoked for them and can not wait to see how God uses them their. But I will be honest, it is going to be difficult as well. While I was driving I realized all that I left behind at school in my drama class. And although it was hard because I left what I love to do and some amazing friends, there is some pretty great perks to it. I am planning my sisters going away party and baby shower and trying to work through the idea of her leaving. I have time to breathe and think now. It's really crazy but true. I feel connected again at church and with my friends and the ministry there. It is such a blessing!! Starting to prepare for Ireland again and just enjoying watching God at work ;). So anyways that is where I am right now.

No comments: