Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Camp 2010 :)

Winter retreat was way amazing!! The Lord moved powerfully through our youth group! Here are some pictures.... ENJOY!

Stinkin Beautiful!!
Me and Evan while it was snowing!!
Hahahaha look at Mount in the back =p
Aren't we just the most adorable threesome?? :)
Hahaha what about that threesome??

After a long day in the snow!

I love these girls!! <3
All the awkward moments my bf's little bro experiences..... they're from me!!
Everything Skit, I am holding the gun to my head in this pic
Jesus dies for my sins in this pic
He takes my sins away I am free to worship
Our leader Aaron being himself

Me with Mike and Trevor, these leaders are like brothers!!
Me and Tay Tay. She is amazing!!
My leader Cristina
Danielle preparing lunch
I think he's attempting to serve lunch... Who knows with Josh!
That was the end of my weekend!! :)

No comments: