Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Topher

Happy Birthday my sweet dear. I hope you understand how much you mean to me and how much I treasure you. It's hard to believe the first child I was big sis too is now 14. Time has gone by so fast and the past 14 years have been amazing. You truly are a gift from the Lord. Your tender smile and amazing talents are treasures I have loved and held close to me for all these years. I remember all the times I would try to dress you up as a girl and you put up with that :). Thanks bro! All the times you let your older sister play Lego's, light sabers and dress up. Your imaginary friend Mona who you treated so well. All the times we spent in the pool together and in our tree house. Those are all fond memories now as I see you grown up. A teenager getting ready to graduate Jr. High and move on to HS. A handsome young man with more smarts then I know how to handle. Your academic knowledge and knowledge of the Bible astonish me. You are a great friend to me and I am thankful for you. I pray you are blessed this new birth year and keep your eyes fixed on the Lord. Never give up and remember God should always be number one in your life. Happy Birthday Little Brother and I love YOU!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YIKES...how can he be 14 already...crazy!!!