Saturday, September 11, 2010

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Today has been one of those days where everything hits you and becomes surreal. I came home tonight and my mom dropped a packet of papers on my lap. They were from my high school and were last years star testing results. I was like ehh I don't really care about these and then I flip to the last two pages. I was like AHHHHH and realized they were my graduation info. I sorta kinda threw up a little ;). I have my first graduation meeting on October 11th and everything is finalized on October 22nd. It's super freaky dude, like I am still trying to take it in. The ceremony date is set and it will all go down on June 8th 2011. Anyways I am trying to figure out what baby picture to hand in for the ceremony! BLAGH!! I'm still freaking out =p

3 comments:

Meredith said...

wowww your a senior??
go to ihop and get a senior discount!!!
haha, but seriously, i cannot believe your already a senior.
i cant believe im already a freshman.
i cant believe my sisters already a sophmore...IN COLLEGE.
so i guess everybody grew up,
nooooooooooooooooo....

morgan. said...

I'm soooooooo excited for you!!! :) <3333

Susanz Place said...

makes me crazy toooooo!!!!