Tuesday, June 28, 2011

hi there

how I have wanted to sit and write this for a long time. but I haven't had the strength or the words. I am still not sure I have the words I want to say but I am going to try. I am a writer because I am passionate about it. so I try to write no matter what. anyways I am done with high school. it's weird for me to even say that. i struggled a lot in the beginning. i am not sure how you explain something like this. i guess you have to experience this for yourself.. its sorta a weird pain and joy all wrapped into one. the first week was the hardest. my sister bro in law and nephew returned home after being here for two weeks. and then my oldest brother/best friend moved out. crazy time of crazy change. something I do not welcome at all. three weeks ago the word change would anger me and frustrate me. but something has changed in me these past few weeks of being out of high school. it's a God thing. let's just put it that way. because without him I would still be the girl that became paralyzed when the thought of change crossed her mind. don't get me wrong it is still "hard" at times but I am no longer gripped with fear. i can't really share how this change of heart took place. but I am here. excited to see what God does with me. and trying not to look back but to look forward to the new adventures and the new places I will go.
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Matthew 6:27

No comments: