Monday, July 4, 2011

wow

I was talking with Evan earlier and I realized today is Independence Day. Which brought me back to last independence day and what I was doing, when I was suddenly struck by a strange thought. I asked Evan if he knew what Thursday is. Well Thursday marks a year since we hopped on a plane and flew to Ireland. A year since I went back to the place where I left my heart. And a year since Evan fell head over heels for that country. I miss it so much. Not the country as much as the people. This is painful. Not going back there hurts a lot. I wish sooo much that this was Gods will for me this year. I mean my cousin is there now. I wish I could be there with him. 3 months in that country! So obviously this is just my wishes but I am content knowing that it isn't Gods will. It was hard at first. Starting to get easier because I know I am where God wants me to be now. But the pain of missing someone and the urgency to serve God in that place is still there. I just can't believe a whole year has passed since July 7th when these photo's were taken....


reflection can be a beautiful thing...

No comments: