Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December!! :)

It's December already. I can't believe it, time is just going by so fast. I'm excited about it being Christmas time though, I just absolutely love it!! I have just been super busy and consumed with rehearsals. I got sick again this week, I suppose it was just that time again. We have had some crazy cold weather unlike most winters lately. I have pretty much enjoyed that except for getting sick from it. My body flips out in extreme cold weather, it's quite comical. Anyways, rehearsals have been crazy and like we only have 3 more before our actual show. Two of which are technical, so that leaves us with one full rehearsal. I am assuming none of this makes sense, so I shall sum it up. My show is fast approaching and that all just scares me :). It's just insane to think it's already here, I have worked so hard on this and in two nights it will be over. It's the joys of acting, you pour time into something and than it's over quickly. Moving on, I got my costume!!! Haven't seen it yet, but I have it (always important to have ;). It is a pretty renaissance dress, that yes I have not seen. Our costume director is getting it for me :). I have been keeping busy by writing a book about my testimony. Don't have to much information on that yet but it has been pretty exciting to write. That is all for now I have tons of make up home work from being sick :(.
Talk to you lovely bloggers soon,
Love Ayana :)
PS: In case you were wondering Evan is doing great!! :)

No comments: