Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Plans for 2010

I really don't have any right now. It's just kinda scary. I mean I have two shows lined up and a retreat, but otherwise I am kinda coming up empty there. This time last year I knew what two places I would be going on missions trip, which shows I would be doing, and other important things. It was kinda like I had all of 2009 planned out. Let me just tell you though that many things came my way that was not included in my plan. Donn't get me wrong it was awesome! Those things the little one's that Jesus threw into my plan to make it his, well I learned from those and enjoyed many of them too :). So here I sit, sixteen days away from the new year completely wondering what it is the Lord has for me. I don't have any missions trips lined up and as much as I want to return to Ireland, I am just not sure about that yet. This all brings me to my point. I don't have any big plans for 2010 and even though that's scary/weird, it's pretty exciting. Not knowing where I am going or what I am doing. Knowing that I am going to have to fully trust in the Lord and allow him to be my guidance. 2010 is my last full year living at home. I just kinda want to make the best of it. With all that said, I am simply leaving this all in the hands of my heavenly Father. Praying for Gods guidance and instruction. So it is indeed an exciting time ah ed of me :).

2 comments:

Meredith said...

my dear, the Lord will bless you :) 2010 is scary/exciting for me as well. its the year i graduate 8th grade and go on to public school. my sisie will be a sophmore in college! ahhhh, how did all this happen??? but really, i went across the country not knowing where i was going. the Lord brought me this far, and He will take me the rest of the way. I hope this next year is filled with wonderful things in your life, such as awesome friends, great memories, and Jesus Christ :)

Linda said...

You may not have big plans for 2010 yet...but you serve a BIG God and He has big plans for you, my sweet friend!

Can't wait to see what unfolds...

Stay the course and keep a pure heart.