Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Wonder...

I wonder if she ever knew she was truly my hero
If she ever understood the extent of how much I loved her
Of how much of a treasure she was
How beautiful her life was
How much it reflected Jesus
Did she ever know the gallons of tears I cried for her
The sleepless nights when all I could think of was her face
The times I felt completely alone
That alone feeling was a direct result of the lack of her presence
Did she know she left a mark on this world
Does she know how much we miss her
Could she see the look on my face when I read the horrifying text
Did she whisper a prayer on our behalf in her final moments
Was it painful as she took her last breath
Does she know I love her more today then ever before???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet Ariana, this is beautiful!