Thursday, March 18, 2010

How I'm Doing


People have been asking a lot about how I am handling the current state of my life. I guess it's so-so. I have good days and bad days. I have moments where I remember something sweet about them and I cry. It makes me miss them more. I have some nights that are sleepless and others where I sleep like a baby. I miss my Sister and Bro in law. I miss them a lot, however I have to joy and peace of the Lord. While I do have moments of weakness and moments where I want to scream, I know and I am holding onto one truth that God is still on his throne. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God has taken them to Australia for a reason. My fears are minimal and I am thankful for that. I am thankful that the Lord is the source of my strength and that he is keeping my eyes fixed on him. It is only by the Lords guidance that I keep my eyes fixed on the beautiful attributes of my Jesus. Just about a year ago Jesus restored my relationship with Denielle and now this move is difficult on me. I am sorry many of you don't understand how this affects me and you wouldn't unless it happened to you. So in all truth it is hard and I am sad but Jesus is bringing me through it and I love the fact that he is right here beside me.

No comments: