Tuesday, March 9, 2010

trying

I've been trying really hard to write more but that has been a bit of a trial :). I have just been super busy.... again. Shocking I know!! Denielle and Paul are here right now, this is their second day here and they leave Sunday. They are not returning to AZ but permanently moving to Australia. Kinda insane when you think about it. They were offered some great ministries opportunities there and we are very excited to see what God does. Did I mention Ireland is coming up soon? It is exactly four months away!!! My application and first payment is due this Sunday. I am totally living in Faith regarding the funds. I think the whole team is, it is really cool to watch the Lord work through that even now. I know four months may sound far off but in all reality it will go by super fast and will come out of nowhere. I am super stoked about returning. I feel the Lord leading there and it seems pretty strong. Every time I pray for my return, my heart burns for those kids. I long to hold them in my arms again and comfort them. To guide them in the way of the Lord. To laugh and play games with them. And ultimately to be a big and loving sister to them. I just can't wait to go back, I would go now if I could. Anyways that's where I am... :)

No comments: