Tuesday, August 31, 2010

some stuff...

Since coming home from camp I have felt closer to God then I have in awhile. After returning from a missions trip and dealing with re-entry, a little relaxing time with God was just what I needed. I am going through a lot right now, like I mean a lot!!! I am choosing to be silent about most of this as only my best friend and boyfriend know. They are simply trials but the beauty of life is that those trials are here for a reason. It's hard and yea I'll be honest, it stinks. Normally I would choose to come here and vomit up all that is happening in my life, however I feel God saying this time to be silent. This is hard for me because normally I am a very talkative person. Through this I have felt pretty distant from all of my friends and usually that would be super hard for me. But recently God's presence in my life has been so overpowering that I don't feel alone at all. If all of this brings me to the point where I fully trust God, where that wall that I have built higher and higher for so long comes down. Bring it! I already feel 10 times closer to God and although this hurts and it's no fun, it's to bring a better ending. God has me in the palm of his hands! I am truly blessed

1 comment:

Meredith said...

honey, i love you.
this post reminds me of something.
if you have a flower, and you water it and take care of it, when you have a guest over, your not going to yank it up and say "look at the roots!!!" because it would kill the flower.
we need roots with God. the flower can be exposed to others, but the roots are our personal experiences with God. God loves you so much, He's always there for you.
Spend time with Him, go on dates with Him, tell Him your problems.
He always cares.
And remember you always have sisters in Christ (ME!) to talk to if you need it. I'm always here, and I'll always love you!
-mere <3