Sunday, October 3, 2010

Missin Ireland!

I know what your thinking. Missing Ireland again?? It's true, I am!! I feel so far from the people I love. I long to hold the kids in my arms, play football with them and reach them with the love of Christ. I want so badly to have theological conversations with David. Chase Fiachra around DCC and help Eabha with her hair. I want to sing "You Never Let Go" with the Tebbe girls. And play with Lauren and Rebecca. I miss the kids so much! Every day it sinks in and it becomes harder and harder. It's not like they are in the same country as me, there are 5,172 miles between me and them. This is just so hard. Because I seriously love all of them. I long to be there to watch them grow in Christ and encourage them to stay close to the Lord. I don't know the Lords plans for my life after high school but I am pretty sure it has something to do with Ireland..I feel such a strong calling there. I can't get it out of my mind. I have never served anywhere (except my home church) and felt so welcome and so at home. The feeling I get when I serve in Dundalk is the most incredible. It is indescribable. Though the labor is hard there it is so worth it. I desire to devote the rest of my life to winning souls for Jesus in Ireland. God changed my heart immensely in my last trip there. Just a year ago I would have never written anything like this. I did have a heart for Ireland but it was strictly short term. While I was there I just kept feeling God saying "Ariana, you could do this long term". I guess for so long I didn't believe that I had the strength to do it. Now looking back it was simply a lack of faith in my Jesus to get me through. I was leaning on my own understanding. On my own feelings and beliefs on what I wanted for the rest of my life. I don't have the strength to be a missionary long term but with God I do! Because with my God all things are possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this is what God wants for me, everything will fall into place. That is super super comforting! Ha! So many life lessons, just another AHHH HAH moment. I am thankful that God is continuing to mold me and break me. I just have never been this grateful to be this close to Jesus. I am grateful for the humility! I am grateful that He's chastening me and changing me. Anyways I talked longer then I wanted but here are a few pics ;)
Love Ariana

How cute!
We told him it was the blarney stone....he believed us....
She tried to stop me....
Gabbs was sad cause she didn't have one.. LOL

They really liked Dea and I
My lil worshipers
A sight that I have prayed and prayed that God would allow to happen
Evan and his long lost Bro!
Me and Christopher this kid broke my heart!1

No comments: