Friday, May 27, 2011

4 years ago

4 years ago I started a journey that is now ending. I graduated Jr.High and prepared myself to begin high school. I went in fearless and I did well the first year. I made friends, applied myself, and performed on stage. Sophomore year I left Jesus and went through a rebellious stage. I literally lived life for myself and no one else. In the end I was changed because at the end of sophomore year Jesus found me. I started Junior year off well and spent some time away from school friends and with church friends. I grew in my relationship with the Lord and made it my goal to make Jesus number one. Then in August of 2010 I started Senior year. Somewhere in there I blinked and Senior year was over. I ended up sitting here on the last day of high school writing this blog post. High School was sure an adventure. I went on missions trips all over the world and youth group events in my own backyard. I went on several retreats that changed me and brought me closer to Jesus. I had spiritual highs and spiritual lows. I performed on stage five times and gave of myself to be the best actress I could be. I spent many nights rejoicing in the blessings God gave me. And other nights weeping over what my Jesus had chosen to take away. I lost people I love and gained a lifetime of friends. I had moments of victory and moments of defeat. Moments of strength and moments when I felt like I couldn't go on. Every single moment of High School was powered by Jesus and He was there every step of the way. He chose the early years of my life to send me through trials so I would be who I am today. No way is Jesus done with me yet. But this chapter is done. As I close this chapter for a final time on June 8th and start a new one I am thankful for the moments of High School. I pray the Lord continues to guide me as I grow more and start this new chapter. High school may have been painful at times and it may have felt like today May 27th 2011, would never come. I stand here amazed that it did and I praise the Lord because no matter who helped me through these four years, it was Jesus who brought me here. To God Be The Glory!
Goodbye High School.
Thanks for the memories
Much Love, Ariana (:

No comments: