Monday, May 30, 2011

hello friends

well I got 15 min to sit down and write this post. lately time has been a thief and getting a few seconds on here has been difficult. then the rare times i have to sit down and write i get writers block. however i'm here and i'm writing. after today my life will be insane until the next time we talk. tomorrow we open thoroughly modern miillie and i have every sort of emotion running through me right now. this is an extremely exciting and emotional time. it's unbelievable to think 4 years ago i was doing opening night of broadway rocks. now four years later after plenty of other shows i am doing opening night of millie. my last show with my high school. crazy. denielle and paul and gio are flying out here tomorrow. i am so excited because i haven't seen my nephew in almost a year. the little guy is so big and i am looking forward to spending time with my boy. millie will run four times and we will close this saturday. then comes graduation. in some ways it's all happening so fast while some of it is happening too slow. emotions are running high and i can barely contain myself. or make sense of what exactly it is i am feeling. i am just sooo thankful that jesus has poured his peace and enduring love upon me.
it's going to be a wild ride these next two weeks but i couldn't be happier.
please keep me in your prayers as I will myself to endure this time.
because if i could i would stop time and stay 17 forever.


Broadway Rocks!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

awesome!
and i just can't believe you are graduating!
it's insane!