Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey!

     Hey everyone! I'm new at this so bear with me. I have recently decided to read through the entire Bible in one year. I just want to encourage you all to try it! There are many great reading plans that you can find that help to keep you on track! After only tow weeks of the plan, I can honestly say I feel God so much more in my life than I ever had. I never used to read the Bible for more than 10 minutes a day. But now, I can't get enough!
     As Christians we should read God's word whenever we can. When we read the bible we listen to what God is saying to us and we read his words being spoken to us. If our relationship with God is to remain strong we need to listen to him, and hear what he has to say to us. So if you don't read your Bible often, you should! It will be a huge blessing for you, just as it has been for me.
     -Evan

1 comment:

morgan. said...

thank you evan, that was encouraging.