Thursday, June 19, 2008

Drama............ :(

Hey People,
Okay so I just realized how much i miss drama :(. Ya so i would like to give a shout out to all my drama brothers and sisters. You guys rock and are the most amazing people on the planet besides Jenna. It was super great having so many friends my freshman year. To all my senior drama friends i miss you like crazy and thanks for all the laughs. Everyone else thanks and i cant wait to see you again. I have four things to say that only drama people will get so therefore if you did not have the amazing opportunity to share in those (weird) memories I AM TERRIBLY SORRY :(. 1) YOU SMELL LIKE PEACHES! 2) FEESH ON A WALL! 3) BONFIRE AT JIMMY'S TO BURN "WE GO TOGETHER"! 4) I THINK I FINALLY GOT THE AGGRESSIVE THING DOWN! Lol good times:good times. JOEL I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE OR IF U WILL EVER READ THIS BUT I MISS YOU :(. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT STUDENT! :)
Love Ya Crazy Dramatic People ;)
See You All In A Few Months For Another Rocking Semester <3 <3

No comments: