Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Schools Out!!! :) Broadway Rocks Ended :(

Hey Guys :),
Wow ya its beena long time since iv blogged but things have been crazy!! School finnally out today was my last day! *Does My Happy Dance*. Anyways Broadway Rocks opened Monday nigh and Ended Tuesday night. We Had so much fun performing and just hangin out together. We were sp crazy when we were back stage even thou we were suposed to be quite. Ya right did our drama teacher really think we would shut up????? So that was amazing the most stelar theater expierence ever for me :). Im soooooooooooo glad schools out yayyaaa time for summer. But i will admit im gonna miss school sooooo much :(. Oh well thou I know ill surivie hehehe. Summers almost here and im pshcyced. Last night was really hard thou cause I had to say gb to 2 of my really close frinds who arent coming back to schol next year. Overall im glad its all over and I can say i had a stellar freshman year. Now that i have alota time on my hands I will improve my blog a little. Keep Checking back 4 more.
Keep Smiling
Luv Me <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: