Monday, June 9, 2008

Greetings!

Hey there.
I am one of Shrub's besties and she asked me to write in this occasionally because she does not have the time. This may have been some sort of an insult, implying that all I do is sit on the couch and have PLENTY of time to blog but oh well. Yes, I feel ridiculous calling her Shrub.

Incase you happened to be wondering who exactly I am, you have probably met me before as I tag along to various functions with Shrub and stand behind her, text messaging. I was probably wearing a t-shirt. Yep, that was probably me

THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ME AND SHRUB:
When I write there will not be excessive amounts of typos.
I listen to secular music and lots of it.
I make really obscure references to movies, television shows, music, and books that you probably haven't ever heard of so open up another window, go to wikipedia, and get ready.

Word of the day: BLOGNESS.
Example: "Kimmys exboyfriend contracted a disease from Cheez-Itz, it was total BLOGNESS!

use it. or miss out.

Happy summer to you, whoever you may be.

Jenn

1 comment:

Broken In Love said...

and i dnt listen to secular music..............................................................