Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Church Carpet

So this may sound super dumb to some of you but no one could understand how special this was to me :)! When we first moved in our church (6 years ago) we wrote scriptures on our sanctuary floor before the carpeted it. Finally a week ago they pulled up all the old carpet and I was there (not that with my lifestyle that should surprise anyone). I had the opportunity to see the floor before they put the new carpet in and I took a picture of my writing! This was really special to me cause it reminded me of all the amazing things God has done not only in my life and family but also in my church family! It was a huge privilege to be there and to watch my church grow! Anyways here is the picture and enjoy :)
Ya you can barely read it but you can kinda read where i signed!

No comments: