Monday, July 28, 2008

Thank You

Hahahah jen insisted i wrote this! So I figured I might as well put it online :) Enjoy and Thanks Guys!

Thank You!
First off I would like to thank my heavenly father for his grace and abundant love. Thanks for giving me an amazing life and guiding me down this “interesting” journey. Life truly is a whirlwind. Thanks to my stellar fam. Mommy and Daddy for driving me everywhere. Also for your love and support, it is beyond belief. Thanks Bubbles for being so loving and encouraging. Denielle thanks for being such a great and loving sister. Kristopher I love you dude your so amazing. Idada, Betso, and Lele you all just have a way of making me smile THANKS! Thanks to my adopted brother Aaron I heart you my crazy. To my beautiful brother Seth, I thank God for you everyday and look forward to meeting in you in heaven. To my wonderful church (CCEA) thanks for loving me to no end. Thanks to everyone at CHEP for putting up with me staying past hours when we all know you would have preferred I was somewhere else. Thanks to everyone at PCHS, I appreciate you’re sense of family, it is amazing. Thanks to Julie, Amy, Sandi, and Barry at PCHS, words can not describe my appreciation. Jenna you’re the best, thanks for the late night talks and encouraging words. You have been there for me through all of my families ups and downs. You must feel like part of the family now. Zach and Clay what do I say other than I love you. Lauren thanks I love you girl. Jessica your so stellar thanks for the laughs. Issy my love, THANKS. You kept me awake in D.C. and gave me some great things to laugh about. Jon Sarinana I can’t express my gratitude, love, and respect for you. You are one of the best youth pastors in the OC! I would like to thank everyone on my dads side of the family you guys are amazing. Thanks to everyone on my moms side for your love, support, and spiritual guidance. I would like to thank Ali, Chloe, Lucy, Josh, Joel, Shadie, Jimmy, Brian, Matt, Valerie, Dennys, Stephanie, Ellis, Jane, Kira, and Em you guys made me feel so welcome at drama. Thanks to anyone from drama I didn’t mention. you guys really did play a huge part in my Freshman year. Thanks to all of my other friends from church and school who I didn't get to! This would go on forever if I thanked every single person. So i will simply state that I love all of you so very dearly! Thanks Franny for encouraging me to join the youth group worship team! Thanks Jeremiah and Mike for allowing me to be apart of your team, I am truly honored. Thanks Tony, Jon, and Jerry for treating me like a leader and allowing me to be so involved. Thanks Stephanie, Cheryl, Nicky, Jenni, and Talia your service as my small group leaders have changed my life forever. All the youth group leaders have left a lasting impression on my life and words couldn't describe my gratitude. So I will keep it simple and say GRACIA'S! Thanks to everyone and may God Bless You for the amount of self you have given for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome