Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prayer Request

Here are my updated prayer request :)!

1. Please continue to lift up pastor Greg Laurie and there family! ( i did not know Christopher personally but being apart of the Calvary chapel family i truly feel like i have lost a brother)

2. Please pray for me, 2 of my best friends are moving to Tennessee and it is rather difficult for me to say the least :(

3. For my family's health everyone is a little sick. The girls are slowly getting over it and my mom has been sick with a headache for 3 days. She is going to see our chiropractor today and as Michelle said until she does that, it won't go away :) hehehe. I have no idea what is wrong with me :( its a huge mix of many different things. Ya all the guys are doing good right now :) lol.

4. During the summer 3 to 4 different mission teams are sent out from my church. Please pray for our Hungary team (college group) they are currently there and need much prayer! Pleas start praying for our Mexico team (hs and jr high group) as they Leave on August 11th and Will be gone for a week!

5. For summer school I almost finished and therefore very STRESSED.

Praise Reports :)
Ireland team (high schoolers) just returned on Sunday and are all doing well and healthy. God did amazing things with them and I get to hear all about it on Sunday :)!

VBS went really good and i survived those nice longgggggggg 6 hour days!

Last thing (don't worry your only going to understand this if you go to my church) the tile is finally laid in our church yay! Carpet is well on its way to being finished and we got some amazing christian guys to do it.

No comments: