Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vbs Hangover

So I finally got over my vbs hangover :) YAYY! It took a few weeks and now I'm sad it's over. It was good, we had alota craziness. But I know the whole worship team would agree with me that worship WAS THE BEST PART OF VBS BY FAR. We added another male this year (Chad) and we had Zach again. Having two guys really helped the kids. They were so into it and loved doing worship. The sports theme was cool and added and extra special affect for the guys! Anyways i thought i would include our worship line up for you and some special "worker" pics :)! Yes we were all surviving on adrenaline and coffee! Yes Prayer was the only true thing that got us through the entire week. Yes God did some amazing things. Yes it was difficult but every worker said the would do it over again in a heartbeat just to experience that vibe and high one more time. Yes it was 100 percent worth every moment spent pouring ketchup and dealing with kids saying "can i have a snicker doodle".

Worship Line Up:

Your Love Is Deep, Beautiful, Enough, I am Free, Everyday, Love To Say Your Name, Presence, Superstar, and Take My Life (Take Me Out To The Ball Game Reprise).
1. Our Stadium 2. My crazy friend being his crazy self :)
3. Ya i took that kid to prom i won't lie! 4. Jenn eating the cheese for our nachos 5. my uncle and our dj MR BOBBY 6. jeff on major coffee told ya:) 7. Tracy sleeping on the job 8. my two crazy aunts THEY WERE SLEEP DEPRIVED btw no relation loll

No comments: