Monday, September 29, 2008

Fast :)

Hey guys i know this is a week delay on posting on the fast but I have been far to busy :(. I thought you might like a quick picture of the battle i fought that for 24 hours :)

Thursday Night:
8:00: Fast started and I finished eating dinner
After the fast started my Internet crashed! I had so much homework and I was so stressed. Once we realized the Internet wouldn't be back up until Friday morning I went over to my cousins house. Thankfully he only lives down the street :). I was at his house from 9-12 cramming homework and hoping I got a good grade :(. I got home and got in bed my 1. Satan was already trying, but I knew who won at Calvary and I promise that i s what got me by.

Friday:
I woke up by eight and finished up my hw for the week. I was okay so far, I was used to being able to skip breakfast. Once i got to church I called Jon (my youth intern) immediately and asked him to pray with me. I told him that as soon as I was out of my first class we would meet up at church and pray. I went to Case for Christ and made it thru my first class on orange juice. Afterwards, during our 15 min break i found Jon and Josiah and we all prayed. I was barely making it though at this point it was already 2 in the afternoon. Jon insisted i eat an apple silly Jon but we couldn't find one hahahaha ;). So I said i would be okay and than headed to my science class. Before I even made it there I got severe hunger pains and heard the sweet voice of the Lord asking me to stop and pray. I say this just to tell you how powerful my God is. I took some time to stop and pray and God took that pain away. I went to my science class (a little late)and was alright the rest of the time ;). Afterwards is when everything really hit and once again Jon and Josiah and I stopped and prayed. I got some more juice and prayed heavily. I was doing much better at this point reminding myself that in an hour I would be with all the other kids who were fasting and we were gonna make it. I left church for about an hour to take my mind off what was going on and run some errands. When I got back we met up and prayed before we got in cars. It was cool I was in Steph, Sky, Alicia, and Jessica's car. We had so much fun with each other. By the time we got to the last school to pray everyone was weak and tired. We energized for one last prayer that I promise was the best that night. After we broke hands from our last prayer we all screamed and got in our cars :). However, we were driving off and Marita started to get sick. So we stopped and prayed for her. Finally , we made it to Chipotle and we ran (in a very happy manner) into that wonderful place. It was so cool cuz i had dinner with Jessica, Christian, and Travis I have never carried more than 2 words with those guys it was awesome. I got to hang with my bf Jessica and get to know other people. Than I got to know Kaitlyn and a few other girls that went to Ireland a little better. God really blessed that.
Thxz For Listening
Love Ya <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.