Sunday, September 28, 2008

Special Moments!

Special Moments Of My Life!!!:

1: The time in 8th grade when Linda cried over one of my stellar PowerPoint's
2: When Abdul and I found the video of Arlene Somers and played it for everyone
3: When Jenna and I took that ridiculous picture and thought we deleted it............wow were we wrong.
4: When the cute guy at vineyard told me and Jenn that we had no idea how to mop
5: When Doug Jung told me ttyl
6: When Jocelyn Buckley tried to teach me R-E-D H-O-T cheer
7: When Mr. Koff said that no one cared whether or not i sing GREAT!
8: When I told the theatre arts class that "I didn't know bad things could hapen in a lake"
9: When I got baptized
10: When Deb Lockwood kicked me off campus
11: When I got something stuck in my eye in jennas car and she kept trying to pronounce her F.A.'S name.
12: When I was actully mad at Zach
13: When JBear pulled a Led Zepplin Version of "Not to Us"
14: When my brother and I made up walla dope, Silly bubbles
15: When Jenna and I wore a "Hit Here" sign and sold entertainment books to jr.highers
16: When Jenna and I sold girl scout cookies and had a sign that said "Honk for gs cookies"
17: When I realized that I spent everyday at church.
18: When I met Pat Novak (my jr high principle) in the bathroom at Expo. YAAHHH BOIIIII
19: When I dragged Zach to Expo and got serenated by Ricky with his guitar
20: When Ricky asked me out to a Skillet concert
21: When Jenn called and simply stated "IM CLEANING OUT MY LOCKER!!"
22: When we had a Star Wars party and only one person actully dressed up.
23: When I ran screaming outa Biola Star
24: When Javan Slage told me bryce needs a seat....yo......
25: When Issy chased mitch arount the washington monument, screaming "iv got your nose" and I stood there with my moulth wide open.
26: When Nathenial hurled all over Kathi Warrens driveway and she screamd ALEXS GET THE HOSE!
27: When Jenna asked Mitch if they called his Friend Patti, Hamburger Patti.
28: When mitch would call my house and frustrate my mother becuase he had no phone SKILLS
29: When Bethany and jessica and I took pictures in the girls youth bathroom and they ended up on yg's myspaceeee
30: When Jenna and I tried to make the video for film class and failed bahahahahahah
31: When Taylor Buckley forced me onto haunted mansion
32: When I met Seth Bolt and he hugged me
33: When that one dude from that one band signed my arm
34: When the british guard stocked me and Kaylen at Universal
35: When taylor and jeen and kir and i got stocked at Da'Land
36: When I tried to convinced my mother that bandanas weren't gangster
37: When Jenn, Kir, and I saw a van and screamd van and ran in circles yelling VAN!
38: When Jenna called my house and bubbles asked her if she was THE jenna vanderpool
39: When i proved that Burger King was bad for you by causing my uncle to stop 10 timess b4 we got into New Mexico
40: When Jenna and Kir were at my house and ,y grandpa jus walked thru my door and scared them outa there seats
41: When Zach, Nique, and I ran around zachs neighboorhood at 4 in the morning.
42: When we had 10th grade girls yg sleepover and got one hour of rest
43: When My grandpa stoped eating his Burger king burrito and asked why there was something crunchy in it.
44: When i fell asleep in the broadway show and the beast screamed and i woke up crying
45: When Issy and I were almost kicked out of our own graduation cuza we had like 10 secuirty guards chasing us.
46: When gadget fell asleep in our bus with the doors locked and I cried becuase i was standing in the rain
47: When i fell asleep during the purity conference and than BAM my cousin woke me up
48: When I got a dudes number at the conference and got in major trouble
49: When I layed in the middle of the street at the verpootens and re-ddi the notebook
50: When clay was eating a dole whip and dropped his spoon on the dirty ground and i picked it up and stuck it back in after i licked it ;).

No comments: