Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Worship In the midst of trouble?

I have taken note over the past few weeks of the difficulty of worship. I have noticed that there are days when everything is "perfect" and than the times when i am passing through the fires. The times when everything is okay it's the easiest to worship. However, its when we go through the hardships of life that we tend to run. Saturday night I decided that i couldn't make it any more without a JESUS ENCOUNTER. I took around an hour and a half and spent it alone in my room. I turned up the worship music and fell on my knees, tears streaming down worshiping the God who gives and takes away. It was in the quiet of my worship time that I heard the faint whispers of my Jesus. Anyways God spoke to me as I was in deep worship and asked me that through this time I must fully give my life to him in worship. At first I wasn't to sure that it was God speaking until this morning when I received this:
"You must worship no other gods, for the Lord, whose very name is Jealous, is a God who is jealous about his relationship with you."
Exodus 34:14
If that isn't pure proof, I don't know what is :).
God is good and continues to reveal himself to me daily. Patience however seems to be structure in this difficult time.
GUYS God is calling all of us to be united through the hardships that our dear sweet friend is enduring. He is also calling us into sweet moments of worship and praise. Never stop worshipping our Daddy. HE IS IN CONTROL AND WANTS TO GIVE US OUR DESIRES.
In the grace and peace that gets us by
Shrub <3

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

oooooo. I love this post. Thank you for sharing! It touched my heart!!!

Julie