Friday, January 8, 2010

Essential

I have a fantastic relationship with my Dad and I am very thankful for that!! Lately, I have seem some huge affects of that and they have nothing to do with my home life. I just started dating recently and my boyfriend and I have a great relationship. I have been realizing the reason is because of first the amazing relationship I have with my Lord and with my Dad. I am thankful to my Daddy for teaching me how to communicate with a man, how to love a man, and how to treat him. My Mom has done an excellent job of teaching me how to be a girlfriend that is caring, she is an amazing role model. All this to say and encourage all of you parents to have good relationships with your kids so that some day who you are shows through in your children's relationships.

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Awe... thanks for sharing this! That is a huge complement to your parents. I pray the best for you!!