Saturday, January 2, 2010

I will uphold you

I am at a crossroad right now. A crossroad of servant hood and making a choice. One of those choices that could really bring honor or dishonor to the Lord. It's a choice I need to choose wisely, otherwise I could really let my Father down. I am not sure at all what to do and I woke up this morning just praying hard to the Lord for direction. I can't ask anyone for their opinion because I can't make this decision based off of what other people think. People have all had different opinions and to be honest none of them seem quite right. I know beyond doubt that if I let other people shape my decision I would be pushing the Lord away. I am leaning on him alone for this answer. This situation has brought me much joy and pain and I feel confused about what to do. I just want to serve the Lord but I don't know if leaving my position or staying is serving. Crazy I know. Anyways I when I was reading my Bible this morning and was aching for some kind of direction or peace or something. I was reading from Genesis and all I kept pulling out of the passage was that sin has consequences. It really spoke to me with my choice as I noted that whatever I choose I will have consequences, they may just be bad ones. I just felt like a huge piece of what I was seeking was missing. Than a little later I picked up the book "His Princess" by Sheri Rose and read the love letter from Jesus that was next in my book:

"My Princess.... I will uphold you
I have raised you up to a place of great purpose, but their will be many who will not understand your position. Even you may not understand why I strategically placed you here for a time such as this. You will be tempted to seek the approval of others and waste precious time defending the plans that I've placed in your heart. Remember, I am the Lord your God. You did not choose me....... I chose you. I will life you high above any circumstances that come against My divine purpose for your life. The only one who can stop My miraculous work in and through your life is you. So instead of making one more plan, give your plans completely to Me, and let Me finish the work I started in you.
Love, Your King and Divine Purpose:

"And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14

1 comment:

morgan. said...

this is so sweet dear.

as long as you choose God... it will be the best choice :)

<3<3