Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Contentment

Hey Everyone I just wanted to share a few things with you! Gods been doing some amazing things in my life and I am ever so happy to have everything i do. Its funny how when things get ruff and go in the wrong direction you really start to appreciate your existence. This has been a very difficult summer with many different scrapes here and there. I finally realized the other day that contentment is a beautiful thing! Things have been hard for me for the past 4 or 5 months and I have learned the true meaning behind contentment. Being content never held much meaning to me in the past. However, lately contentment has become so much more than just a word to me. It has become the one thing I want people to see in my life. Gods shown me that although I will not get everything materialistic that I want in this world, having spiritual contentment is far more important and fulfilling. He's helped me to realize all of the wonderful treasures and things I have in him. Being content with who I am and what I have has been a slow and not so easy process. It has been painful, learning the key points to contentment. I have learned the key point is being close to God and his people. I feel so alive and content any time I am hanging with my christian friends, serving God, hanging at church, or spending time with Jesus. Anyways, I felt very compelled to share all that with you and I hope you were somewhat encouraged by it. God Bless and I Luv Ya All <3
This is an important song to me that God gave me through these times (he has a way with music and me i think he knows it captures my heart),
"Call my name, say it now. I want you to never doubt, The love I have for you is so alive"
Call my name by Third Day

No comments: