Monday, July 13, 2009

Difficult

It's been awhile since I have posted anything. Dealing with so much. But ultimately growing in my Jesus through it. Where to begin??? I never had the chance to post this but my Uncle Donald (cousin really) was given a few days on July 3rd. Sunday the 5th he passed into eternity.. and this past Saturday was his funereal. It was so hard seeing that family mourning their loss once again. The weirdest thing was I never cried about his passing or even the state my Aunt is in right now. However, yesterday we were told that my Aunt was getting worse and it isn't looking good. Than those tears finally came. It was so difficult everything in me wanted to cry it all out and at first it wasn't happening. Eventually I cried hysterically and it felt good. I suppose those emotions had kinda been building up. I hadn't cried yet because I just didn't. It had nothing to do with being scared too. Anyhow, I think it was good for me. I went straight into worshiping Jesus after (what a great transition let me tell u). Yea so we started VBS today and we had a blast. God is going to do great things......
Love Yuh All <3>
Team Spirit?

No comments: