Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ireland Update 3

Going to spend the next week with the family and friends before I head out. It's veryyyy exciting because I don't get a lot of time with them and than I will be gone for two weeks and who knows I may stay there permanently ;). JK!!! But seriously I am excited for a week with them all. I'm not sure it's going to be relaxing but...... (who am I fooling?? It's going to be chaos getting everything done.... but that's okay this is all for God. Meaning I gotta totally sacrifice everything and anything. That has been weird and kinda a new concept. Especially having to give my fears to God and trusting in him. Like every little detail about the trip, its crazy and rough. Here's our schedule for here on out :).
July 19th- Meeting and fundraiser. (we pack up all our supplies this day)
July 24-25th- Our last fundraiser (purity conference)
July 28th- Luggage check in at church
July 29th- We leave for the airport at 3:45 am
Keep us in your prayers. More info on that to come after tomorrows meeting.

No comments: