Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's July =O

Yea, I know I think it's awfully weird too. In about 3 weeks I will be headed off to Ireland. My first huge international mission trip. I will past another Ireland update either tomorrow or Saturday :). Things have been somewhat crazy and well hectic over here. This week was very long but I learned a lot through it. First, saying goodbye to my aunt in the hospital was one of the most difficult things. Unless God decides to do a miraculous healing, I have no plans on going back and visiting it was painful and too much to take in. He showed me how to correctly praise him through the trials though. She sat there in horrific pain with her hands literally raised to God!!!!! Wow (humbling much???). Let's just say a few things with my health brought me to my feet worshiping God (no I am serious I was literally on the ground). So anyhow.....it's July and I am shocked. This is beyond a doubt the most crazy summer month for me. Over the course of the weekend and coming week I will be preparing my teachings for Ireland VBS and than worship for my home church VBS. A few of you are probably thinking I am taking on way to much, somehow I getchya but Gods granting me strength. Than July 13th-17th is VBS for church :) crazy. crazy.crazy exciting ;) It's been great keeping busy and keeping my mind focused on the things of God and not these passing trials. On the 19th we have our last team meeting and than (by Gods grace) we are gone :). First we have purity conference the 24th and 25th and than not even full 4 days later......... we take a nice little (EXTREMELY LONG) plane trip to Ireland. WHEW! I know, I know the month is over within a blink of an eye. Yet, it's all too exciting :). Ahhhhh! With all that being said, please continue to pray and I will touch on more prayer points this weekend.
Love "Ayana"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am still praying for you, and your aunt. Your such a miraculas person. Definatley a role model. Stay with God your whole life, Ayana, He will keep you.
All my love and prayers,
Mere