Monday, July 6, 2009

A Reality To Great For Words

Ireland Update 2:
I titled this one differently because well that is the only thing I was able to say after yesterday. We had one of our bi-weekly team meetings. We were all given our bank statements. We each had to have another $500 in our accounts by next Sunday. As our statements were passed out, we were informed that there were a few of us that had our entire trip paid off. I figured I wasn't one of them because the last time I had calculated I was at least $350 in the deficit. I was literally trembling when I opened the bank statement (not because I doubted but simply because I was anxious). I read the statement and to my surprise I WAS one of those students. I didn't owe a cent for the trip and what was even more of a blessing is that I was $200 over. GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really (even now) can't express my gratitude not only to my heavenly Father for providing but also to my family and friends for allowing God to use you. God just decided I REALLY needed to be humbled through this ;). Anyways, a little more about the trip update, we are nearly 3 weeks away from take off day :). WOW. We are all getting super excited. This week all of us teachers are getting our final curriculum finished and ready to go. It's exciting being able to re-discover the attributes of God as we prepare. Our VBS and Basketball Camp theme is "God Odyssey" where we are seeking to Discover the Wonders of God. We are taking off from our home church's theme. We are really excited and can't wait to see what God will do. Thank you for your continuous prayers.
Prayer Request Points:
For the remaining financial needs!
For Gods out pour on the teachers!
For the following three weeks before we leave, for safety and protection.
For our flight and driving situations (they drive "differently" over there)
And for peace, guidance, and a continue daily humbling of our spirits.
Love Ayana <3 :)

No comments: