Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update

Wow, so I haven't written in awhile and I have been wanting to for awhile lol. So I was at a party the other night and Stephanie told me she reads my blog and i was like =O and than Audrey told me she reads it so I decided to post. Uhm Stephanie wanted an update on my blog about this so why not! I have a boyfriend yes it's true lol. Uhmmm what else has been going down in life??? I just finished speed reading class this past week, got an A :). I got sick like I think two weeks ago. That was the first head cold of the season and not gonna lie, it felt good just to rest. Schools going really really good! I have been in crazy memorizing mode for "Night Chills", my next show. That performance will be on January 15th and 16th but we have to have most of it memorized before the end of November. Kinda sorta really hectic!! But yes it's fun. Uhmmmm hmmmmm lol this weekend is Halloween and I am pretty excited about that. I will fo sho post pics of my costume before heading off to hallelujah night.
Well that's all for now.
Lotsa Love, Ayana <3

No comments: