Friday, November 27, 2009

Fun thanksgiving :)

I really had an awesome thanksgiving. It's been super hard for me this year to not see this as all frivolous. I mean I am way thankful to be so abundantly blessed (I did have 2 dinners), but somewhere in the midst of it all I feel somewhat guilty! Okay so I am not making sense but I am trying really really hard!!! I suppose it's just my heart, my heart for those who don't have family and don't have food. I'm not sure I am articulating this properly, but it's jut some things that were crossing my mind this holiday season. I suppose they will continue to cross my mind over the next month. Anyways, onto my day :). Evan and I went to his family's house around 1:30 and spent time with his family until around 4ish and than headed to meet my family. Than we hung out with my family until around 10 :). It was really fun and did I say yummy (the food was yummy ;). It was really great to just be with the family and relax (hanging with the family is rare for me). Anyways that brings me to what I am thankful for today. Today I am thankful for the rare gift of family and friends and the special moments we share :).

No comments: