Monday, November 2, 2009

A month of thankfulness!

I did this last year and it was super fun and thought provoking! So here I go for thirty days of thankfulness. Since I am already behind a day, I shall make up for it here :).

Day 1: Today I am thankful for the saving grace of my Jesus!! It is by his strength each day that I get by and no other way. Plus he saved me from a life headed straight to hell.

Day 2: My wonderful beautiful family. Their unfailing love and support through it all. I know it's been crazy lately between Ireland, Missions stuff, Rehearsals, School, and just driving me everywhere. They have been so supportive through it lately and I don't deserve it so I am totally thankful!!
I really wanta post a picture of their gorgeous faces but I am not allowed to so anyways LOL
Love Ayana <3

No comments: