Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful Day 3

Today I am thankful for the wonderful friend and person Evan is. I know I haven't really told that story to all you blogger's so I thought I'd take the time. I met Evan while working on a missions trip to San Fran in mid April (well actually that was when we started talking). Anyways, the past six months since the trip Evan and I spent time getting to know each other and waiting on the Lord for his timing for dating. We also spent that time seeking the Lord on what it really meant to date. He than (after getting my parents permission) asked me out on October 18th. Anyways, I am very thankful for his heart and love for the Lord and to serve him. For his Patience and true love he displays. For the best friend I have found in him and his willingness to wait on our Jesus.

No comments: