Monday, March 21, 2011

Changing.

Life is changing, there is no denying it. I am growing up so apparently Peter Pan had it all wrong. I guess in a lot of ways it is difficult as I am preparing to let go of childhood. God is growing me through all of it. Making me trust Him more. I really am having to walk in Faith. But I don't do well with change and come on who does? It makes me scared. I don't wanta loose anything. One of the problems that still persists in my life from the past is fear. I guess I lost a lot so I always have a fear of loosing what means the most to me. So when change starts to happen I retract so I don't get to close to those I love so if I loose them it will be easier. Sick I know. I wish it were different. So I suppose all this change and discomfort will only bring me to a place of trust.
I can only pray

1 comment:

Meredith said...

i totally feel you.
and my prayers are with you.
but i suppose we all have one life given to us. and whether on not we take the chance to love everyone while we have them, or shy away from change is our choice.