Monday, March 7, 2011

Thanks Jesus

Jesus is soo good!! he is changing me and making me a better person. Drawing me closer to him and fitting me for my service as a missionary. The leadership position God has placed me in has really grown me. Praise Jesus. Well for the past month that I have been leading, I have had trial after trial thrown at me. It was sooooo hard at first but after this Friday it just got beautiful. We were preparing for Friday night and rehearsing when we found out that our "devil" wasn't coming...So we stuck Evan in his role and trained JT for the main part in two hours. Then one of our "demons" miss Cass got really hurt during a softball game. So we trained Sierra Todd for her role. Again more chaos and stress. But what did God show me through all this? What was his purpose? Well I learned to stay calm in crazy stressful and hard situations. I learned theres no point in freaking out when that isn't going to change anything you know? Plus I feel like it gives satan a reason to smile. So the best thing is to stay clam and pray. LOVE THIS!!!

1 comment:

Susanz Place said...

good girl.....you are listening!!!!
so proud of you!
the dramas were great btw
and thanks for last night - hope you got lots done.