Tuesday, March 29, 2011

San Fran 2011

Hello friends,
My apologies for not posting on this sooner. But senior year is hectic and I wanted details first. So God has once again called me to San Francisco on missions. As some of you may recall God first brought me there in 2009. I have desired to go back ever since and finally Jesus is leading me there!! I feel sooo honored and so blessed. I cannot put my excitement into words at all!!

What:
Missions trip to San Fran

Who:
17 juniors and seniors from church
7 high school leaders

What we will be doing:
Service Projects
Flyer Distribution for Easter Sunday
Eating with the homeless
Whatever the Lord Leads us to

Prayer Requests:
Please pray for my health and the health of every team member. Please pray for the sufficient funds for every team member to go. Please pray for Gods protection upon the team. For the leading of his holy spirit upon us. That many will be saved. That the Lords will is done. That both the san fran team and san fran are changed because of this trip. Please pray God is glorified.
THANK YOU!!!
Love Ariana (:

1 comment: