Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prom 2011 People!!

So we are going to prom. I am so frustrated that I hadn't had time to post about this. I am sooo excited! This is like totally a big deal for me and the Ebs (: We are sooo excited to be going to our first dance together. A week after our dance we celebrate our 2 year anniversary. It's crazy we have been together two years and no dance yet. So this is an exciting first for us. I love dances! I love dressing up (shocking I know). I love the make up. The food. The atmosphere. The friends. This year the Lord has blessed us with some awesome church friends to go with us and so we are going as a group. It's just an answer to prayer. Anyways I made asking him a huge thing and I wanted to tell the story and post some pictures. On Vday I went to his house and was there all day. I took post it notes and spelled out PROM? on his wall. It was super cute. I then left a letter and a bag with his present on his bed. When he got home from school I hid in his brothers room down the hall. When he walked in I gave him a few minutes and then I barged in. I just stood there with my hands up like YEAH? You coming with? He just stood there a moment and then ran up and hugged me. I was like so are you gonna go with me? He's all yes. It was cute I couldn't tell if he was going to cry or scream or just keep smiling. It was such a good surprise. Here are a few pics from the day! Enjoy!
The finished product(:
The love of my life after he said yes!
Aren't we just adorable?? I even got all dressed up for the occasion.

No comments: