Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Crazy Day and A New Cell Phone??

Yup that's right a new cell phone! How did this happen you ask? I HAVE NO CLUE, WHATSOEVER! So here's the deal, I was at chuck e cheese all day and when I came home I had a dead cell phone. So as any "normal" person would I plugged it into the charger (not having any idea my phone was gonna CRASH!) No, this is not Aaron's 9Th birthday party re-incarnated! Zach was no where around and to be completely honest I kept my distance from the phone! So I took it off the charger (for some dumb reason, I still don't know the answer to) and walla I almost burst into tears. All my colors on my screen had completely bled and it was a horrid mix of horidness! I stared at my scream for a few minutes wondering if Sam's (yeah my cell phones name is Sam) life had just ended? So I turned it off and re-booted it and nope nothing happened. Than I started screaming and crying. It took me an hour to get it all straightened out! So after all that "LOVELY" drama, I will be receiving a new phone within 2 or 3 days. It took me another good hour to text all of my pictures to my email. Than we hit the annoying part when my phone comes, I have to transfer all 150 of my contacts. *Sigh* Oh well through all that drama, I am very happy :) :)!
Thanks For Listening To My Sob Story!!!
God Bless and I Love Ya All <3

No comments: