Monday, August 11, 2008

Prayer Requests 2

Here are more :)
1. For The Mexico team, there trip was just cancelled. Please pray for clarity and peace with all of the students as they seek Gods will and desires in the midst of a hard situation. They are all really bummed, but also very understanding that this is all part of God's plan!

2. For Harvest 08 I will be a counselor and need much prayer!

3. For me to really cling to and trust God

4. For patience and strength as God opens and closes doors we know only he can

45 For me to really seek the Lords will as far as the air force and college go. Also that I won't let any one discouraged me with these desires.

Praise Reports From last prayer request blog :)

1. God brought our Hungary team home and as you can imagine I was ever so grateful to see Jbear ( I screamed for like 10 minutes :)

2. My family is all healthy now and everyone is doing amazing

3. Gods really helped me throughout the difficulties of letting my friends go and he has given me peace and amazing other friends to support me!

4. SUMMER SCHOOL IS OVERRRRRRRRRR

5. I know I hadn't mentioned this before but I was really blessed this week by a surprise phone call from my old youth pastor and surprise visit from my former youth leader :)

Thanks Guys Luv Ya
<3 Shrub

No comments: